Our Service Privacy
Ken's Insurance Agency
Collecting Personal Information
When you visit the Service website, we collect certain information about your device, your interaction with the Service, and information necessary to process your purchases or subscription. We may also collect additional information if you contact us for customer support.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, timezone, cookie information, what websites, services or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Service website.- Purpose of collection: to load the Service website accurately for you, and to perform analytics on the Service website usage to optimize our Services.- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Service website using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Subkit.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number.- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risks or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.- Source of collection: collected from you.- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Subkit and payment providers Stripe, Paypal, Ascend, and direct with the carriers.
Customer support information
- Examples of Personal Information collected- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.- Source of collection: collected from you.
We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with relevant connected services to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Subkit to power our website and service. You can read more about how Subkituses your Personal Information here: https://www.subkit.com/privacy - We use Stripe to process all payments related to purchases and subscriptions.- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations,to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. Forexample:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our Service. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here:https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Using Personal Information
We use your Personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering services and products for sale, processing payments, and subscriptions, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;- The performance of the contract between you and the Service website;- Compliance with our legal obligations;- To protect your vital interests;- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you purchase a service or sign up for a subscription on The Service, we will retain your personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We do not engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data
Our processor Subkit uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary denylist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. Thisdenylist persists for a small number of hours.- Temporary denylist of credit cards associated with deny listed IP addresses. Thisdenylist persists for a small number of days.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below.
Your Personal Information will be initially processed in the United States.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right to Know’), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below.
If you would like to designate an authorized agent to submit these requests on your behalf, please contact us at the address below.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Service website. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance, whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our Service website may no longer be fully accessible.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the“Behavioural Advertising” section above.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to“Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at 4210 Highway 51 South, Hernando, MS 38632 or by mail using the details provided below:
4210 Highway 51 South, Hernando, MS 38632
Last updated: 07/18/2022
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You can contact your local data protectionauthority, or our supervisory authority here